Tuesday, June 26, 2007

After tje Honeymoon

  My freind Renee sent me this. I thnk it 's a scream.  I'd never seen it before.

Hugs to all,

Merry

After the Honeymoon

Please excuse the rough language in the following
story...

I would have deleted them, but the story wouldn't
be the same.

A young couple got married and went on their
honeymoon. When they got back, the bride immediately
called her mother.

"Well", said her mother, "so how was the
  honeymoon?"

"Oh mama", she replied, "the honeymoon was
wonderful! So romantic"......Suddenly she burst out
crying. "But, mama, as soon as we returned, Sam
started using the most horrible language -- things
I'd never heard before! I mean, all these awful
4-letter words! You've got to take me home! PLEASE
  MAMA!"

"Sarah, Sarah", her mother said, "calm down! You
need to stay with your husband and work this out.
Now, tell me, what could be so awful?  WHAT 4-letter
words?"

"Please don't make me tell you, mama," wept the
daughter. "I'm so embarrassed, they're just too
awful! COME GET ME, PLEASE!!"

Darling, baby, you must tell me what has you so
upset. Tell your mother these horrible 4-letter
words!"

Sobbing, the bride said, "Oh, Mama..., he used
words like: dust, wash, iron, and cook..."

"I'll pick you up in twenty minutes," said the
  mother.

Hope you all had a good day, it's hot and humid in north Iowa.  I stay in the AC all day except to take the dogies out.  Whew.  I hate hot & I hate humid.  I am a Minnesota gal. At least when I was growing up I had a lake to jump into if it ever got HOT.

Love,

Merry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))))TATS FUNNY.LOL.Thanks for the laugh.Have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL!!! :o)
Lisa